The organising committee of the highly anticipated ALIA National Library and Information Technicians’ Symposium 2015 would like to extend an invitation to you to participate as a volunteer at the event in Hobart from Wednesday 2nd til Friday 4th September.
Interested? Please return the Volunteer Registration of Interest form by 31st July 2015. Limited places.
- Complimentary symposium registration including meals as per symposium program
- Networking with other Library and Information Professionals
- Accumulate ALIA PD points
- Must hold a current ALIA membership
- Must be employed in the industry or be enrolled as a student in a Diploma/Degree Library and Information Science on a fulltime or part-time basis at an institution recognised by ALIA
- Be able to attend the symposium in Hobart on 2nd September to 4th September at Wrest Point (Note: Travel and accommodation costs are at the volunteer’s own expense)
Standard of Dress:
Neat casual clothing with comfortable shoes. You will be provided with volunteer symposium identification t-shirt.
- Assist with group library tours
- Assist with meeting room management
- Checking delegate badges for entry into sessions
- Provide information and directional assistance to delegates to find event locations and meeting rooms
To apply to be a volunteer, please click the volunteer icon below to download the application form. Return your completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the symposium as a delegate click here.